- Dad: He is the king of the pack. He is probably the most normal of all of us, though he has been known to collect baby teeth and wrestle demonic sheep (maybe that story will come another time). He also happens to be a dentist and my employer.
- Mom: She is the nurturer of the family. She is a stay-at-home mom, and let me tell you, she does more work than any "working mom" I have ever met. Between cleaning, homeschooling, scheduling, organizing, itching backs, giving baths, and applying bandaids, she barely has time for her Doritos and wine at the end of the day. But she loves every minute of it. She also loves being crazy with all of us and we consider her "one of the kids".
- Nemo: My petite little 20-year-old big sister. She is soft spoken and easily trampled upon by the rest of us. But we love her to death and try not to squash her in our stampeding. If you ever need anything, she will always be there for you without ever asking anything in return. She does a lot of the homeschooling at home and also loves cooking almost as much as I do.
- Piggie: My crazed counterpart. She is sweet sixteen. She eats like a pig, but never gets fat. She has perfect naturally curly hair. She will literally kill for oreos.
- Tay: My 14-year-old brother. He is awesome at guitar. He likes scary movies. He has symmetrical moles on both cheeks. Whenever I'm feeling lazy, he will always run and get me things. In return I make him a sandwich every night for his midnight snack.
- Bellie: 10 years old. Super sweet and adorable and never complains. She sleepwalks into all of our rooms at night which can be annoying, but all she needs is directions to the bathroom.
- Boots: The 6-year-old super jedi transformer ninja spy. He thinks he's Magneto and has the most pinchable cheeks you will ever meet.
- Cookie: Adorable little 3-year-old munchkin. She is the token blond of the family. She loves making breakfast with me and giving me kisses and she doesn't take crap from anybody.
I started this blog March 2011 when I was 18. Unless otherwise stated, all of the recipes are my own invention. Pretty much everything that I know about food I either researched myself or learned from experience. I would be simply honored if you would follow me on facebook, twitter, pinterest, google reader, tastespotting or foodgawker. And a comment will always make my day. I also now have an Etsy shop where you can buy prints of my bestest photography.