Hey, did you miss me? I accidentally took a break from blogging last week. Meaning I was too lazy to make anything.
This week... still too lazy.
Luckily a sudden memory came upon me of some reindeer chow which I had photographed last Christmas but never posted. I guess I must have had some kind of a problem with these photos that made them seem unworthy of being posted. They look fab now though, so enjoy.
- Reindeer Chow
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup pretzels (if you use gluten free pretzels this recipe will be gluten free!)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate (I believe that's 9 oz. white chocolate)
- Combine the Chex, pretzels, marshmallows, M&Ms, and peanuts in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate (if using white chocolate chips instead of baking chocolate, turn the microwave power down to 50% and stir every thirty seconds until melted).
- Pour the melted white chocolate over the Chex mixture and stir to coat evenly. Spread onto a large sheet of parchment and let cool until hardened.
Don't forget to follow on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest! Or enter your email address in the top right hand sidebar to receive posts by email!