Guess what, chumps. Today is Yammie's Noshery's third birthday!
I suppose you'll be wanting me to say a few sentimental word on this momentous occasion. Well, here it goes...
I love you almost as much as I love food.
That's about as sentimental as I get.
- Boozy Birthday Cake Hot Chocolate
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small bottle of UV Cake vodka (50ml)
- Sprinkles and whipped cream
- Heat the chocolate and milk in the microwave or in a sauce pan. Mix with a whisk until the chocolate is incorporated. If not fully melted return to heat. Add the vanilla and vodka. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- (As you may have noticed, I tried to stir sprinkles right into the hot chocolate to try to make it colorful or something. They sunk to the bottom.)