I'm all about no-bake snacks lately. There's just a laziness in my bones that knows no bounds.
Sometimes laziness must be forgiven though. Especially when the results are like this. Namely, sweet, crunchy balls of bliss, studded with cranberries and white chocolate, loaded with cream cheese, and drizzled in even more white chocolate. Forgive me?
So pretty much they have everything that's great about Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars and more. More? Yes, more. Listen up.
First of all you can definitely reason with yourself that one or several of these would make a semi-healthy breakfast or snack. I mean, oats? Fruit? Hello! This is health.
Secondly, the texture here wins. It's pretty much oatmeal cookie dough meets rice krispie treats. Also they're small enough that you are allowed to eat twenty. This is math.
Just do as I command and make a batch of these quick to keep in the fridge for whenever you are starving for something awesome. You'll thank me later.
These are also easily made gluten free. I posted the gluten free version here.
- Cranberry Bliss Granola Balls
- Makes about a dozen
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (I used Craisins)
- 1/3 cup rice krispies
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- A pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients and form into small balls (heaping tablespoonfuls). Place on foil or parchment (doesn't need to be greased). Melt some more white chocolate to drizzle over them if desired. Refrigerate until firm and keep stored in the refrigerator.